Now Hiring: Senior Companions, HHAs, and CNAs!
Want to Work as an Indepedent Senior Caregiver?
Caregogi is Now Hiring!
Immediate openings for companions, home health aides (HHAs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
Caregogi is a Pittsburgh based website dedicated to making senior care easy and affordable. At its core, Caregogi is a system that will help match you with caregivers in your area based on your loved one’s needs. Additionally, you will save 50% on average as compared to franchise agencies. With Caregogi, you can control all aspects of your loved one’s care all from one convenient online portal.
We are seeking skilled Home Health Aides and senior companions to join our online caregiver marketplace, Caregogi. Caregogi is an online senior care platform that allows people searching for senior care to find you within your area. With Caregogi you can take control of your career by setting your own rate, your own schedule, and travel radius. Because the platform is entirely online, Caregogi can offer you a flexible schedule and higher pay rates than traditional senior home care agencies.
Responsibilities will vary from family to family, but you will be helping seniors in a home environment manage their activities of daily living. These can include but are not limited to the following activities.
- Assisting with Bathing & Grooming
- Helping an Elderly Person with Exercises
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation & Transferring
- Safety Supervision
- Assisting with Other Activities of Daily Living
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be willing to complete a criminal background check
- Have 2 years of experience caring for seniors in a professional environment
- Be enthusiastic to work with seniors in a home environment
- Be compassionate and caring
Why Work With Caregogi?
- Determine your own pay rate
- Set your own work schedule
- Decide your travel radius
- Select which senior clients you take
Interested in applying as a caregiver?
Contact our caregiver coordinator, Rachel Carey, by filling out the information below. She will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”1523″ title=”Caregiver Employment Contact Form”]