Want a non-profit internship?
Come help the National Aging in Place Council grow!
Immediate openings for marketing, business, & healthcare students
Learn how to engage in a professional healthcare setting and help seniors in need! The National Aging in Place Council is dedicated to providing resources to seniors in the Pittsburgh area to help them remain in their homes for life. As we are a growing non-profit organization we need dedicated interns who are interested in using their critical thinking skills to expand our message. You will be working with professionals from many different areas of senior care. This internship is a great opportunity to make invaluable contacts in the healthcare industry.
- Organizing and planning community events
- Consistent and effective communication with NAIPC members
- Assisting in the recruitment of new members
- Content creation to educate seniors and families in the Pittsburgh area
- Basic data entry and data analysis
- Creative marketing projects
- Networking with business professionals in the healthcare field
- Strong and proven written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Interest in the growing senior healthcare industry
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Desire to develop creative solutions
- Self-motivated student looking to grow
- Ability to think progressively
- Strong social media skills
About The National Aging in Place Council:
The National Aging in Place Council is dedicated to being Pittsburgh’s primary informational resource for seniors who wish to remain active, healthy, and in their homes throughout their retirement years. The Pittsburgh chapter has an established network of professionals from all areas of senior care to serve this mission. We are always looking for ways to expand our message and more effectively communicate with seniors and their families.
Interested in applying for an internship?
Contact our internship coordinator, Rachel Carey, by filling out the information below. She will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”1217″ title=”NAIPC Internship Interest Form”]