Want a paid marketing internship?
Come work with Caregogi!
Immediate openings for marketing, business, & healthcare students
Learn how to engage in a professional healthcare setting and help seniors in need! By the end of an internship with Caregogi you will be able to network with contacts from the healthcare industry throughout Pittsburgh, from hospitals to elder care attorneys. We want to give you the tools you need to succeed.
- Daily hiring and review of caregivers
- Managing Caregogi contacts
- Manage SEO & create content
- Conduct marketing research on the senior care market
- Basic data entry and data analysis
- Creative marketing projects
- Everyday office opperations
- Networking with business professionals in the healthcare field
- Strong and proven written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Interest in the growing senior healthcare industry
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Desire to develop creative solutions
- Self-motivated student looking to grow
- Ability to think progressively
- Strong social media skills
Caregogi is a Pittsburgh based website dedicated to making senior care easy and affordable. At its core, Caregogi is a system that will help match you with caregivers in your area based on your loved one’s needs. Additionally, you will save 50% on average as compared to franchise agencies. With Caregogi, you can control all aspects of your loved one’s care all from one convenient online portal.
Interested in applying for an internship?
Contact our internship coordinator, Rachel Carey, by filling out the information below. She will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”1209″ title=”Caregogi Internship Interest Form”]